- Hawaiian prints: Great for a tie or pocket square.
- Roomier trousers: Skinny-cut suit trousers are becoming less prolific.
- Squared-off shoulders: Suit coats are creating a more rectangular frame.
- Earth tones: Several can be combined for a subtle, calm look.
- White-based outfits: The starkness can be toned down with a little brown or navy.
- Solid colors: Prints and patterns are taking a backseat to solids this season.
- Two-color stripes: Simple and bold stripes are trending over thinner or multi-colored options.
Ready to discuss how to incorporate these warm-season trends with accent pieces? Call us today for a private consultation.